Your wedding planner’s job is to make your dream wedding happen. So don’t hesitate to discuss with your wedding planner all the details of how you want your wedding to be, from the invitations and flowers to the venue and the overall theme. Here are some tips:
1. Discuss with your wedding planner as often as needed. Your wedding planner must consult you before buying or choosing anything for your wedding.
2. Come up with a wedding theme. You can decide on it with your lover, or with your family and friends. You can also ask the device of your wedding planner.
3. Go into details. No matter how silly or corny you think others might think of your ideas, you must discuss it with your wedding planner. That is so you all can come up with a plan that best suits your wishes, the traditions and standards, and fashionable wedding trends. Have a list of the things that you would need for your wedding and discuss each of them.
4. If you have time, go with your wedding planner when he or she canvasses goods and services, as well as when he or she does ocular visits to prospective wedding and reception venues.
5. Ask your wedding planner for advices. They can help you decide on things, especially that they are knowledgeable on essentials of the wedding, acceptable wedding standards, as well as the latest trends in wedding ceremonies, themes, fashion and reception.
6. Do budget. While you can be willing to spend for your dream wedding, a good wedding planner would help you make the most out of your budget without spending more than necessary. After all, more expenses await you within the bonds of marriage. Your wedding planner would know where best to get the things that you would need for the wedding at the best price.